Inclusion of additional content in newly created course

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inclusion of additional content in newly created course

Hello. I'm creating a course and I have a question. I have already prepared 95% of the course. However, the remaining 5% will take me a few more days to finish. Can I submit the course for publication with 95% of the content, and after it is approved and published, insert the remaining 5% of the content? If so, does this inclusion of the remaining 5% take long to be approved on Udemy? Would the course have any harm... would it stop? I would like to know how this content inclusion process works after the course is active on Udemy. Thank you in advance.

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @YuriLaio We recommend you submit the entire course for review, instead of adding the 95% and the remaining 5% later this will require more time for your course to get published. Once your course is published you can add additional content later. If you have further questions, please contact the support team, please open the help center article here and click “Contact Us” on the right. 

 

Eliana 

Udemy Community Moderator 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors