Is your promo video playing on iPhone and iPad browsers?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is your promo video playing on iPhone and iPad browsers?

I have created a new course, but I have observed that my course's promo video or any other video of all newly launched courses (hot and fresh courses) is not playing on iPhone and iPad Safari and Chrome browsers at present. Surprisingly, the promo videos of old Udemy courses are running smoothly on the same browsers. But all the new course videos are running without any problem on other devices like desktops, android or the Udemy app.
I am very concerned that the potential students are not able to watch my promo video on their iPhone or iPad. I would like to ask you to check the issue with the newly launched course promo videos on the iOS devices and let me know if is it happening with you too.

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Kusumika We have received some reports about videos not playing correctly, please send an email to Instructor Support with all the information so they can assess your case and follow up with you. To contact them, please open the help center article here and click “Contact Us” on the right.

Eliana

Udemy Community Moderator 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors