Test Video stuck in queue

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Test Video stuck in queue

Go to solution

Some guidance will be appreciated. My test video has been stuck in the queue since 26 December? How do I get it reviewed?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @MarioMatthe714, thank you so much for reaching out! Our team is currently experiencing high volumes and for this reason, it is taking a bit longer than expected. The team is working to attend to all TV requests as soon as possible. 

Please keep in mind that you don't have to submit a test video in order to publish your course, you can continue with your course creation while you wait, and follow our quality guidelines here

If you're eager to get feedback on what you've created thus far, I encourage you to share your early videos here in the community to receive feedback from your fellow instructors.

Thank you for your patience and understanding! 😊

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @MarioMatthe714, thank you so much for reaching out! Our team is currently experiencing high volumes and for this reason, it is taking a bit longer than expected. The team is working to attend to all TV requests as soon as possible. 

Please keep in mind that you don't have to submit a test video in order to publish your course, you can continue with your course creation while you wait, and follow our quality guidelines here

If you're eager to get feedback on what you've created thus far, I encourage you to share your early videos here in the community to receive feedback from your fellow instructors.

Thank you for your patience and understanding! 😊

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors