Test Video upload

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Test Video upload

Go to solution

I have  2 x 10 minute videos of my 30 topic self empowerment training program - I wish to have these videos reviewed before proceeding  - whilst there is a UDEMY feature to upload test video, I am not having much or any luck uploading.

Some guidance would be appreciated on how to get the videos assessed by UDEMY.. Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Thanks - might sound strange : I needed to have Flashplayer - once i downloaded flashplayer video uploaded. Perhaps a coincidence. Thank you for your response

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Mahomed939 Yes, there is an option to upload test video in the platform; however, there is a delay in replies due to a backlog. However, you can share your video in our May feedback post here: https://community.udemy.com/t5/First-time-Course-Creation/May-Feedback-Post-Give-and-get-feedback-on... 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Go to solution

Thank you so much for your prompr and encouraging response.

I just cant seem to upload the video from my laptop.Smiley Sad

Starts uploading then freezes....I tried several times.

In other option to get feedback?

Regards and thanks

Mahomed

Go to solution

Thanks - might sound strange : I needed to have Flashplayer - once i downloaded flashplayer video uploaded. Perhaps a coincidence. Thank you for your response

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors