Uploading test video on instructor login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploading test video on instructor login

Go to solution

Hello all,

I uploaded a test video for feedback on my instructor welcome page last week. I have not received feedback though it said I would get feeback in two business days. Is the feedback option still active? If not, where else can we post video for feedback?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Shiv

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

@shivkiyer, that's up to you! If the video is already uploaded in the platform, they should be able to see it. But, you can still be proactive and include the video in a google drive link or so, just in case! 🙂

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

12 Replies

Go to solution

HI @shivkiyer, the test video tool is still available. Our approximate response time is 2 business days, however, this time may vary depending on the number of videos received. Feel free to reach out instructorsupport@udemy.com and our team will gladly check that your test video is in line and that you get feedback as soon as your video is next.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Thanks @Abbie . Do I email the video to instructorsupport@udemy.com or just inform them that I uploaded a test video and am awaiting feedback?

Thanks again.

Cheers,

Shiv

Go to solution

@shivkiyer, that's up to you! If the video is already uploaded in the platform, they should be able to see it. But, you can still be proactive and include the video in a google drive link or so, just in case! 🙂

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Thanks again! I'll send that email soon.

Cheers,

Shiv

Go to solution

Hi, I am a new entrant to the udemy instructor community. In order to publish my course, i have uplaoded my test video on 24th may on the udemy site. However i have still not recieved  any feedback from the concerned authority. Can any one clarify as to how much more time it will take for them to provide the feedback so that i can go ahead with my course creation module. Looking forward for your replies.

Regards

Savan694 

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

HI @Savan694 due to the backlog with the test video request the waiting time is up to 15 days to get a reply. Please keep in mind that you don't have to submit a test video to publish a course. So you can feel free to continue with your course creation as long as you follow the quality guidelines found here. If you're eager to get feedback on what you've created thus far, we encourage you to share your early videos here in the Community. 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Go to solution

I uploaded the video recently  and got the feed back  after 2 weeks. Covid 19 is causing a delay,I guess.

BijuJoseph

Go to solution

Thanks a lot Mr Joseph for your feedback. Shud i write to the Udemy team directly for this. If so, is there any Email id on which i can reach them. Could you pls advise on this. Shall await.

Thanks 

Savan694

Go to solution

I hope your question is answered by Eliana as above.

As she suggested, I will go ahead with gathering slides, preparing scripts, instructor bio, landing page write-up; lot to do during the period to hear back from testing video.

BijuJoseph

Go to solution

Hi sir, 

I uploaded my test video for feedback on June 17 but I still haven't received any feedback. 

Please reply with when you uploaded your test video so that I can understand if the delay is due to the pandemic and so I can take the next step forward for my course creation

Go to solution

Pls conform  where test video  option  is located  im not finding 

@shivkiyer wrote:

Hello all,

I uploaded a test video for feedback on my instructor welcome page last week. I have not received feedback though it said I would get feeback in two business days. Is the feedback option still active? If not, where else can we post video for feedback?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Shiv

Go to solution

Hey @MhiranmaiIf you’re logged in to your instructor account, and are ready to submit your test video, then click here to get started. For more info check out this support article.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors