What are the best ways to start

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the best ways to start

Go to solution

Hey! My named is Azeez Yehyawee and I am new on Udemy as an instructor. I have been mentoring and teaching people in my field for a while now and I wanted to do it professionally on this platform. Can anyone suggest me some good tools and techniques and strategies to get started with? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi @M. Azeez Yehyawee Welcome to the community, we're so excited that you're interested in becoming an instructor on Udemy!

To get started, you can watch our Welcome Video to learn how the community works.

Our minimum requirement for a course is that it contains at least 30 minutes of video content contained within at least 5 lectures. This 
section includes extensive resources on how you can create a Udemy course and get started.

I suggest visiting our Marketplace Insights tool. This is a searchable page on your instructor dashboard that shows you data on student demand, search volume, and revenue for a particular topic.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Go to solution

Hi @M. Azeez Yehyawee Welcome to the community, we're so excited that you're interested in becoming an instructor on Udemy!

To get started, you can watch our Welcome Video to learn how the community works.

Our minimum requirement for a course is that it contains at least 30 minutes of video content contained within at least 5 lectures. This 
section includes extensive resources on how you can create a Udemy course and get started.

I suggest visiting our Marketplace Insights tool. This is a searchable page on your instructor dashboard that shows you data on student demand, search volume, and revenue for a particular topic.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors