When I tried to upload a video of more than 800M through the mobile web pag

When I tried to upload a video of more than 800M through the mobile web page, the upload failed. What's the reason for this?

Comments

• ElianaC
    ElianaC Posts: 5,373 Udemy rank

Hi @brother9
    Sorry to hear you are having upload issues. Most uploading issues are caused by a poor internet connection. If you experience issues while the video is being uploaded it could be due to the following:

• A slow internet connection speed. Try uploading the videos when your internet connection is faster. Or, try uploading the video from a different internet connection.

• The data limit for your internet provider has been reached. Try uploading the video from a different internet connection.

• You are connected to the internet through a VPN and your connection provider has blocked uploads. Try uploading the video from a different internet connection.

Please try to upload the videos again. If the issue persists, please contact our support team and include the following information:

• The lecture file

• The operating system you're using

• Your internet connection speed

To contact the team, please open the help center article here and click “Contact Us” on the right.

I hope this helps!

Eliana

Udemy Community Moderator