Hello guys

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello guys

I am Swastik Bhattacharya, a keen Maths lover who loves to see the beauty in mathematics ❣️. I am currently pursuing Statistics as an undergraduate and wish to learn more and make others learn more. So to all the maths lovers out there, this is an warm welcome post from my end to my profile. Soon I wish to create interesting topics related to Mathematics and Statistics. Keep supporting And Keep following for more updates. Hope to meet you all in my first course creation. Have a good Day💙

3 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Welcome to the community @Mathsfanatic10

Hi, My name is Jan van der Schyff

I have just joined Udemy and I am still finding my way around before I start the process off publishing my first course. I am pasionate on the topic of Business Strategy, Structuring and operational performance.

I look forward to be part of this community and to understand how it works practically.

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @House of Onyx Welcome to the community! We have a Welcome Video if you'd like to learn more about how the community works. If you have any questions or need any assistance, feel free to let us know!

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.