Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Introduce Yourself!

Hi there!

Welcome aboard, our community is excited to have you here! We'd love to get to know you better, so here's a place for you to introduce yourself (if you’d like) and meet other members as they join.

Some questions you may answer to get your thoughts flowing:

• Who are you?
  • Where are you from?
  • What is your teaching area?
  • Why did you join the Instructor Community?
  • Tell us a fun fact about yourself!

Good to know:

Cheers!

408 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Dr.JodiLaMothe, congratulations on getting your first course approved! 👏 It's great to have you here in the community. I love your fun fact and I might try making candy centerpieces myself - sounds relaxing! 

We're looking forward to getting to know you better! 🙂

Hi Bella, 

Thank you so much! I usually give the centerpieces to my friends and family for special occasions. Let me know if you need any suggestions on "best practices" when you make your first candy centerpiece. I will be more than happy to oblige. 

Can you tell us more about "social emotional learning"?  What it is, how one uses it and what an expert does?

ASSALAM-O-ALAIKUM , GOD BLESS YOU DEAR READER .... AND...

HELLOWW  EVERYONEEE!! Hope so you smiling 🙂THIS is Sir Musharib Qayyum my dear respected colleges. 

Teaching Mathematics since 2015 , to different type of students but specially  cambridge students.

I am from Pakistan , lahore (the city of gardens😍). 

I am a natural teacher as i am perfect in teaching anything thats is my knowledge..like driving, cooking something etc 😁.. so teaching beacame my passion and then a profession in 2015.

By the grace of God , I have always helped all students(10 out of 10) to improve their grades and result. 

I am financially not that much strong and i have to raise a family  so i thought to work  smarter in this advanced world and i saw udemy community on youtube coincidently. I am very keen and just waiting to start teaching to atleast one student so i can proof my words true.

Please guide me my dear reader if you can and welcome me with a pure heart.

I LOVE YOU ALL MY DEAR COLLEGES AND STUDENTS. TAKE CARE EVERYONE. AGAIN , GOD BLESS YOU EVERYONE 😇THANKS FOR YOUR PRECIOUS TIME.

GOOD-BYEEE!!! 😇😊❤❤

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome, @MusharibQayyum5! Passion for teaching is an important attribute for an instructor on Udemy. You'll find many people who share this passion here. 🙂

Hi Everyone

Great to have this opportunity to share our experience and knowledge here.

My name is Megan,I'm from South Africa.

I'm a registered Nurse my main field is midwifery for over 20yrs.

I enjoy sharing my knowledge and look forward to teaching and making a difference to someone's life.

Fun fact:where do I begin,my life is funny,I always wanted to belong to a rock band and play lead guitar...,seriously I love all music,art and everything in between.

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Megan939, welcome to the community!

Looks like you are deep down a rock star! We're happy to have you here. 😊

Hi everyone - My name is Deejay... I am a self-taught Frontend Developer and Web Designer from Nigeria, but I live in the beautiful city of Cape Town, South Africa. 

I just published my FREE course  HTML and CSS For Beginners in Nigerian Pidgin

It's a very narrow niche but I am happy with the concept. Plus Pidgin English is spoken by a number of African countries and is fun to know. 

I joined the Instructor Community because I want to learn more about how to create high-quality course content for students, ask questions, and share with the Community.

A fun fact: I wrote in my "Vision Book" to help Africans with tech 9 years ago...

Now here we are!😁

Welcome Deejay.  Amazing to hear about your Vision coming true.  I teach on this all the time and you are testimony to the power of Vision.

Hi all, I'm Melanie Gao and I facilitate programs on psychological safety. I'm happy to have found this platform and this forum. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all better!

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @Melanie Gao, welcome to the community, we're so happy you found us too! Feel free to join discussions and ask questions anytime. 😊

• Who are you? - Adam Sweet.  I'm a private online music teacher
  • Where are you from? - western MA USA, near UMass Amherst
  • What is your teaching area? - Traditional music on violin, mandolin, banjo
  • Why did you join the Instructor Community? - hoping to network
  • Tell us a fun fact about yourself! - in 1999, I played in a World Music Festival in front of the Great Pyramids in Egypt.  My colleague and I played traditional music: Celtic and Klezmer.
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the community @AdamRSweet! 🎉

We hope to see you on our next coffee chat tomorrow, it will be the perfect opportunity to network with other instructors! 🙂

• Who are you? My name is Hamza Arif 
  • Where are you from? I'm a dual national, born in Tunisia and since almost a decade living in Düsseldorf, Germany. 
  • What is your teaching area? My teaching area ranges from quality and process management topics till subjects covering cutlrual and emotional intelligence and cultural diversity in workplaces. 
  • Why did you join the Instructor Community? To keep myself updated on what is going on in the community. 
  • Tell us a fun fact about yourself!  My Birthday happens to be Saint Nicholas Day 😄  
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @HamzaArif296, welcome, we're so glad to have you here!

Hallo Udemy instructor community, 

Who are you?

My name is Carlos H Brandt

Where are you from?

I'm from Venezuela but I luve in Dominican Republic

What is your teaching area?

I teach Entrepreneurship, business modeling, personal brand and acceleration strategies 

Why did you join the Instructor Community?

Because you guys invited me and i'm happy for it. 🙂 

Tell us a fun fact about yourself

I play baseball, love to read about entrepreneur success cases, innovation, I also cook a delicious Tortilla de Patata.

Hope you are all well and smiling. 

You can see my lifework in @Chbrandt in IG.

Thanks for the wonderful hosting and onboarding experience. 

Best regards.

CHB

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome @Chbrandt! We're very happy that you joined us! 🙂

Hello everyone. My name is Mimi and I am a quality expert in many management pathways. 

I plan to offer recorded webinars, virtual training as well as group meet-ups in New York City to be able to engage potential managers and offer a learning community that is value based. 

I am an extremely passionate person and I strive for world class prganization standards. 

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @MiManage, sounds like you have a lot of knowledge to share, feel free to join discussions and start your own conversations if you'd like to connect with other instructors.

Welcome to the community! 

Me-sa Mario!

Just Kidding, I'm Peyton Just got my first course published and looking forward to working on the next one. I am in the internet marketing and cryptocurrency industry.

Hope everyone is well and I look forward to the ability to network with fellow course creators.

Peyton 

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

LOL! Hi @PeytonEckma167, this is Luigi 🥸

Bella_0-1658373435718.gif

Ok, maybe not! 😂 But now I'm wondering what type of courses would Mario create. 🤔💭

Anyway - I'm Bella. Welcome to the instructor community! We're glad to have you here. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors