Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bella
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Introduce Yourself!

Hi there!

Welcome aboard, our community is excited to have you here! We'd love to get to know you better, so here's a place for you to introduce yourself (if you’d like) and meet other members as they join.

Some questions you may answer to get your thoughts flowing:

• Who are you?
  • Where are you from?
  • What is your teaching area?
  • Why did you join the Instructor Community?
  • Tell us a fun fact about yourself!

Good to know:

Cheers!

89 Replies
Bella
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Welcome aboard @Mimi ! It's great getting to know a bit about you! I wish you all the best on your journey here at Udemy. 😊

Hello everyone.

I am so excited to join this community. 

So, I am Aminat Diganayeva and I am from Azerbaijan. My teaching area is Education : Teacher Professional Development, Education Management. I joined the Instructor Community to learn about other's experiences. Since I am totally 'green' with no experince of creating a course in Udemy, I find it useful and inspirinf to read other's stories.

Fun fact: I usually sing song in a wrong way))))

Hola fellow Instructors!!! 😁

• Who are you? - My name is Madelyne Lansdell
  • Where are you from?- South Africa, yes it's not all jungle!
  • What is your teaching area?- Main Area is Health and Safety but doing my Fitness Degree so hopefully, do some fitness and nutritional lectures real soon.
  • Why did you join the Instructor Community?- I love people and I love to learn from others. It's best to learn from others' successes, it accelerates your own success. 
  • Tell us a fun fact about yourself! - I am a total people person, love nature and outdoor sports. Use to suffer from stage fright ( Real intense anxiety!! 🤣) My teaching/facilitating career has helped me conquer this fear !!! I'm blessed and highly favoured, trying to enjoy every second of each day ! And as google explained to keep my fun fact relevant... Safety Saves Lives and well that is what I love doing... Keeping people safe! 

Feel free to connect ! 

Much love & Blessings,

Madelyne 

Congrats and amazing to see another South African on Udemy.  

Who are you? My name is Jifry Issadeen.

Where are you from? I'm from a tiny Island called Sri Lanka.

What is your teaching area? Python, Machine Learning, Accounting.

Why did you join the Instructor Community? I knew I could pass the exam but I didn't like the way the exam was done and I failed the exam couple of times. When they changed the exam to online exam, I did it very well. I believe my teaching skills also works in the similar fashion.

Tell us a fun fact about yourself! I'm a boring person who likes to play cards and pool. I don't get along much and I'm a little bit quite type. I prefer to do things alone as most of the works I do with the team, the credit it eaten by the other members. But not time with Udemy..

• Who are you? My name is Ayomide George and I'm an interior architect & 3D Visualizer and my main focus is creating 3D visualization animations for proposed building projects.
  • Where are you from? I'm from Lagos state, in the southwestern part of Nigeria, not the one in Portugal lol.
  • What is your teaching area? I have been able to gather a lot of teachable skills ranging from Architectural drafting and documentation, modeling, rendering, creating virtual tours of a space/property but my core lies in Interior Architecture and 3D visualization
  • Why did you join the Instructor Community?  I always like to know what happens with this Company, the marketing strategies, new rules, knowing other instructors, etc especially since I'm new here.
  • Tell us a fun fact about yourself!  I love music, watching quality TV series, reading, travelling and I'm also a Christian.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors