Reviews

Hello all,

After a student has finished the whole course, how do they write a review? I can't seem to find a button that says "write a review."

I'm asking my inner circle to not rate the course right away when prompted but to watch the whole thing then rate it. How can they do that?

Cheers,

Aws

Answers

• ElianaC
    ElianaC Posts: 5,359 Udemy rank

Hi @AwsAmro408 Thanks for your question. There are three places where students can leave a review from a laptop or desktop.

1. From  My learning page.
    2. In the course player by click on Leave a rating.
    3. With the in-course prompt: while viewing the course students will be prompted to leave a review three times (beginning, middle, and end).

You can learn how students can see this option. Please check the article here.

I hope this helps

Udemy Community Moderator

• AwsAmro408
    AwsAmro408 Posts: 19 researcher rank

Hello @ElianaC ,

They can't leave a rating from a mobile phone?

I tried to leave ratings for courses I've enrolled in as a student but I am unable to find the spot in my learning page or the Leave a rating spot. I'm watching on my mobile phone. Can you provide more direction please?

Cheers,

Aws

• ElianaC
    ElianaC Posts: 5,359 Udemy rank

@AwsAmro408 Currently, ratings cannot be submitted or edited while taking your course on the Udemy mobile app. This option is not available; however, I will pass your feedback to the product team to evaluate the request, and we will let you know if this gets implemented.

Thanks for bringing this up!

Eliana

Udemy Community Moderator

• Thor
    Thor Posts: 2,299 rolemodel rank

It is wild that they can't leave reviews on the mobile app, nor do assignments.

It has been requested for 5+ years by instructors.

I vaguely remember that 40%(?) of Udemy traffic is mobile.

• AwsAmro408
    AwsAmro408 Posts: 19 researcher rank

Who watches Udemy from a laptop/desktop? No one I know. That means I can't have reviews for my new course. It's very disappointing. Yes please send them feedback.