Introducing myself

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing myself

Hello everyone My name is Udbhav Srivastava,I am a new tutor any tips for me ?

2 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Udbhav Srivastava, welcome to the Udemy Instructor Community! Udemy provides a variety of resources to help new instructors get started and succeed on the platform. Here's a list of some of the most useful resources for new instructors:

• Teaching on Udemy FAQ: This comprehensive guide covers everything you need to know about teaching on Udemy.
  • Instructor Community (you're here! 🤩): Connect with other Udemy instructors, ask questions, and exchange ideas and best practices.
  • Teaching Center: This website provides a variety of resources to help you create and publish your course, including video tutorials and a course builder.
  • Instructor Support team: You can reach out to the Udemy Instructor Success team for help and support with any questions you may have about teaching on the platform.
  • Best Posts in The Community: This list is a wealth of information brought to the community by instructors on a variety of topics, including creating and promoting your course, and troubleshooting any issues you may encounter.
  • Webinars and Coffee Chats: Udemy regularly hosts webinars and coffee chats for instructors, covering a range of topics from course creation to marketing and promotion. You can sign up for our next coffee chat here

I hope this helps. Good luck, and have fun teaching!

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community

Hi @TNH Academy Mindset of continual improvement ….also not perfection …..give it our best and that is good enough. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors