Introducing myself

Hello everyone My name is Udbhav Srivastava,I am a new tutor any tips for me ?

Comments

• Bella
    Bella Posts: 3,694 traveler rank

Hi Udbhav Srivastava, welcome to the Udemy Instructor Community! Udemy provides a variety of resources to help new instructors get started and succeed on the platform. Here's a list of some of the most useful resources for new instructors:

• Teaching on Udemy FAQ: This comprehensive guide covers everything you need to know about teaching on Udemy.
    • Instructor Community (you're here! 🤩): Connect with other Udemy instructors, ask questions, and exchange ideas and best practices.
    • Teaching Center: This website provides a variety of resources to help you create and publish your course, including video tutorials and a course builder.
    • Instructor Support team: You can reach out to the Udemy Instructor Success team for help and support with any questions you may have about teaching on the platform.
    • Best Posts in The Community: This list is a wealth of information brought to the community by instructors on a variety of topics, including creating and promoting your course, and troubleshooting any issues you may encounter.
    • Webinars and Coffee Chats: Udemy regularly hosts webinars and coffee chats for instructors, covering a range of topics from course creation to marketing and promotion. You can sign up for our next coffee chat here.

I hope this helps. Good luck, and have fun teaching!

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community

• Alexia
    Alexia Posts: 457 mentor rank

Hi @TNH Academy
    Mindset of continual improvement ….also not perfection …..give it our best and that is good enough.