Say hello to our new community members! (September)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Say hello to our new community members! (September)

Hi there 👋 

Our community grows every month as more and more people passionate about teaching and learning join us. We just hit 100,000 discussions, thanks to all the members who come here every day to seek and share knowledge. This month was not different, please join me in welcoming our new community members 🙌:

@DaviesNzan, @金子圭太494, @Seyedreza, @Chibuzo846, @nikitasoni969@NickyBrowneMO@基因954@Rahul547@Master Oluwatobi @AkashPatel710@FormARTEONL085@JamesVernon288@TomLaheyH@MonaBathula224@Th Manjur Alam@Hector252@SyedAlAbaHu482@NadeeraRaja077@Sombir@Safaa K. Merzah@AhmadFatfat531@MaxPearl465@Mahmoud Amish @Yash52@Stress Reliefer@MadhavSharma17@AlexShad@أحمدفؤادالر056@RajniSharma948@RADWAN ALDEB696@Onurcan Şehla@ShahrulNiza322@ThiagodeLucca@NleanyaTrea975@acutecareindia

We're thrilled you're here and can't wait to see you participate in our official Udemy instructor community, a space where instructors can support and motivate each other by sharing knowledge and experiences. 

Introduce yourself to your fellow instructors: 

• Your name 🙋
  • What you teach 👨‍🏫
  • Something fun about you 😜

👉 Watch our Welcome Video and learn how to navigate the community.

👉 Still not sure what topic you want to teach? Visit the Marketplace Insights tool. 

Welcome! We're looking forward to getting to know you!

2 Replies

Hey guys!

Glad to be here. 😄

My name is Ahmad and I am currently teaching Social Media Listening & Measurement. I have worked for more than 7 years in this field and I'm pretty specialized in it. I also have an M.S in Communication.

Something fun about me let's seeeee, I just went paragliding a few days, one of the best experiences of my life for sure!

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @AhmadFatfat531 welcome aboard! Your teaching area seems very interesting - I wish you the best of luck with your new Udemy course.

Paragliding is definitely an adventure! 🪂 Thanks for sharing with us. 

If you need anything, feel free to tag me anytime and I'll be happy to help. All the best! 😊

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.