Green screen background replacement using Filmora

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Green screen background replacement using Filmora

Hi All,

My courses are PPT based with me presenting thru PIP mode. I recorded my test video with physical green screen background and removed the green background with a light colour using 'Chroma key feature' of Filmora tool ver 13.2.5.

Green colour got replaced perfectly in my PIP window. But, in that process it is changing some colours in my PPT slides as well. 

Is there any setting / configuration in Filmora which will ensure 'no changes to the actual PPT slides colours' when i replace Green screen colour using 'Chroma key feature' ? 

Any suggestions, please do share. 

Thanks. 

1 Reply

Hi All,

alternatively (if no solution in Filmora for this problem), do you suggest any better tool where i can present my PPT slides with myself presenting through a PIP. When i replace 'GREEN screen background' with any 'light colour' , then, t should not disturb the PPT slide colours (it should change only the green screen background behind me).

Any suggestions, kindly help me. Thanks...

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.
Top Liked Authors