Teaching digital software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Teaching digital software

Hi, I'm relatively new to digital instructor here and trying to make my content more enticing and student friendly, could you recommend software for making delivery easy and enjoyable, eg animaker is an example of nice animation aided teaching. Kind regards,

Mompati 

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @MompatiSeete Welcome to the Instrutcor community! Are you trying to create a course about digital software using animated videos? Many instructors believe students feel comfortable taking courses with human interaction instead of animated courses, but this depends on the audience you want to provide your course. In the meantime, some instructors have used Active Presenter, Vyond, and Doodly. 

There's also lots of information on the course creation section in our Teach hub here. Lastly, a quick search here in the community can be helpful by using keywords such as course creation, software, resources, course price, etc. 

I hope this helps!

Udemy Community Moderator

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.
Top Liked Authors