Course verify

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Course verify

How to verify my account and course because I'm 17 year old that why I don't have identity card what I do

abdulahad
4 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @AbdulAhad in general students (and instructors) must be at least 18 to create an account and take or publish courses. In the US, children ages 13+ can take courses with consent from their parents or guardian. The law varies by country. I'd recommend reading our terms for more details and also reaching out to our Trust & Safety team at policy@udemy.com.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

My identity not verifying what is reason

@ElianaC wrote:

Hi @AbdulAhad in general students (and instructors) must be at least 18 to create an account and take or publish courses. In the US, children ages 13+ can take courses with consent from their parents or guardian. The law varies by country. I'd recommend reading our terms for more details and also reaching out to our Trust & Safety team at policy@udemy.com.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

abdulahad

My course is not verifying when I select my country and I give him identity card picture after that my face not verifying 

abdulahad
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @AbdulAhad Please reach out to our Trust & Safety team at policy@udemy.com they will be able to guide you through this process.

Eliana Cerna
Udemy Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!