First course creation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First course creation

Go to solution

Please i am new on Udemy. I need tips on Creating a course. I really want to get started.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

@Kaykay, we some great articles about the recommended equipment and software to get started.

Here're some examples: 

Video Standards and Choosing a Camera

Audio Standards and Choosing a Microphone,

Recommended Audio and Video Equipment

Video Quality: Optimal Video Recording Settings

Recommended Video Editing Tools

Also, if you run a quick search in the community, I'm sure you'll find many recomendations from your fellow instructors. 🙂

Hope you find this helpful!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Go to solution

Hey @Kaykay, welcome to the community! 

You can check out this article for assistance: https://support.udemy.com/hc/en-us/sections/206457347-Uploading-Content

Are you looking for some specific kind of guidance? Maybe being a little more specific in your request could help others give you more accurate suggestions.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

@Abbie Thanks for your swift response. I am going to use the link you sent. My major need is how to start up my studio. Are there special app or softwares that i need?

Go to solution

@Kaykay, we some great articles about the recommended equipment and software to get started.

Here're some examples: 

Video Standards and Choosing a Camera

Audio Standards and Choosing a Microphone,

Recommended Audio and Video Equipment

Video Quality: Optimal Video Recording Settings

Recommended Video Editing Tools

Also, if you run a quick search in the community, I'm sure you'll find many recomendations from your fellow instructors. 🙂

Hope you find this helpful!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Hey Abbie,

I have a question. If i create my first course as free why it is not getting so much students? It is getting only 30-40 students. 

Does Udemy changed their algorithm?

Thanks

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!