cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Python programming basics

Hi....

Hello guy's 

I am NCS  ...

As shortly I wanna explain about my course . In this you can learn lots of knowledge on python . There are many topics I am dealing with this course.

And it's having a great content of introduction, syntax, variables, keywords, operators, loops, list,tuple . 

As shortly you can learn much more on this course . This course is available at low price . 

2 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @NCS4u508 Welcome to the community! Our community is a space for instructors to help other instructors, so feel free to jump right in and start asking questions or reading discussions. 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community

Hi @NCS4u508 - Welcome to Udemy. I would STRONGLY suggest, before you spend many, many, hours creating your course, you take a look at the number of Python courses that already exist. You care entering a VERY crowded market and it will be EXTREMELY difficult for your course to get noticed and gain any sort of traction.

If you are creating this course because you love teaching and do not really care about making money, great, go for it! But, if your goal is to make money at this you should be aware how long it might take to get any substantial number of sales.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors