Teaching science

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Teaching science

Go to solution

I am new on this app and want to create videos of teaching biology and science on this platform can anyone help me in that?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @MansiSingla, welcome to the community! 👋

Happy to hear that you are interested in teaching Biology and Science with Udemy, that sounds exciting! I recommend the following resources to help you get started: 

This community is full of instructors with a lot of experience in the most varied aspects related to the course creation process: recording, editing, publishing, marketing, engaging with students, and much more! Feel free to post and ask any questions you may have at any time - we're always happy to help! 😊

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @MansiSingla, welcome to the community! 👋

Happy to hear that you are interested in teaching Biology and Science with Udemy, that sounds exciting! I recommend the following resources to help you get started: 

This community is full of instructors with a lot of experience in the most varied aspects related to the course creation process: recording, editing, publishing, marketing, engaging with students, and much more! Feel free to post and ask any questions you may have at any time - we're always happy to help! 😊

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!