cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Go to solution

hello, i started a course in our language in philippines related to facebook online selling. as i started my verification i was brought to persona verification since i am at philippines it said it will verify after 2-3 days. will i be able to push tru those courses?

what is the best way in marketing strategy here to market my course?

how does codes and referral works i wouldlike to provide referral links or codes to my resellers if ever they will recommend my course so that i can give them 50% profit from my course. is that possible or even doable? i have 2000 network of sellers under me and other sphere of influence related to my business. i wouldlove to use this current connections to boost my marketing here in udemy.looking forward to your guidance and replies. thanks. all the best!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @rjaustria328 the Identity verification process can take up to 3 days to be updated in your account. If you have not received an update, please reach out to verification@udemy.com .

2. You can navigate through our teaching center here to get some marketing tips.

3. when a coupon expires, it turns into a referral link for that course. If a student buys your course via that link (whether or not the discount is active) within 24 

hours of clicking it, you will receive credit for the sale and earn 97% of the revenue. You can find more information about coupons and referral links here.

4. Providing 50% from your profits to your resellers won't be possible from the Udemy platform. 

In case you need to more details, please reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @rjaustria328 the Identity verification process can take up to 3 days to be updated in your account. If you have not received an update, please reach out to verification@udemy.com .

2. You can navigate through our teaching center here to get some marketing tips.

3. when a coupon expires, it turns into a referral link for that course. If a student buys your course via that link (whether or not the discount is active) within 24 

hours of clicking it, you will receive credit for the sale and earn 97% of the revenue. You can find more information about coupons and referral links here.

4. Providing 50% from your profits to your resellers won't be possible from the Udemy platform. 

In case you need to more details, please reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Go to solution

thank you for the answer. 🙂 how about referral link personalize to the resellers like it is under their name can i track it down?

i hope this one works after this, I have 3 materials more to share the community. one in airbnb as we are also a superhost in this area we can share how we made it and earn. another crypto currency binance trading bots as we are also using trading bots in binance 100% win rate and also can hire as many bots as the funds in binance can handle. it can earn upto $300-$1k daily with using 40 bots trading 40 pairs.  

all the best everyone! cheers!

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @rjaustria328 If you are referring to how to keep track of the referral links you have shared you can do that from the Traffic & conversion. You can learn more about this here.

In case you have any doubts please reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!