Adding Video

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Video

Hello  everyone)
I am new to Udemy. I do not know how to add video. I have created a course. However, I have not got response from confirmation of ID. How long does it take to be confirmed by Udemy?  Can I upload/add a lesson before verification of ID? or Do I have to wait till my ID confirmation? 
Does anyone have information about these? 

Thanks in advance 

3 Replies
Bessy
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @SamirGuliye452  Happy Sunday! 😊

After the automated verification process has been completed, our team will review your submission and confirm via email that your account has been verified and that you can submit your course for review, this means that you can upload/add videos to your course in the meantime.

You can learn more about this process in this article. 

Best regards, 

Thank you Bessy for you response. I wrote an email to the help center. They wrote back me that my course registration is not complete, therefore they do not confirm my account. I asked which steps are missing but they did not tell anything. I checked my account again there are not any missing steps,  otherwise I would not be able to submit it.  What should I do? 

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @SamirGuliye452,

Thank you for reaching out, and I'm sorry to hear you're encountering difficulties in completing your course.

Unfortunately, we can't provide account-specific support here in the community.  Hence, I suggest contacting instructor support directly to inquire about the missing steps.

To reach out to support, please click here and access "Contact Us" on the right-hand side.

Thank you! 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!