Cannot access my first my month revenue from anywhere

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access my first my month revenue from anywhere

Go to solution

Hello all,

On Udemy's interface it says that my first month revenue has been yielded. I have Payoneer connected to my account before I got to publish my course. I check Payoneer and I found nothing recieved there!!

Where did that revenue that I'm seeing on Udemy went?! Am I missing something?

Note: I still did not submit my tax submission form since I'm waiting the arrival for my TIN from the US embassy to arrive (I live in Egypt), I thought I'd mention that but regardless, I still dont think that this is the issue.

Please fill me in if you have any idea what is going on, this is my first course that I published on Udemy.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @AhmedAlhall254 If there are enrollments from August, you will be receiving the amount on the first week of October. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @AhmedAlhall254 Udemy pays instructors 30 days after the end of the month. For example, if a student purchases your course at any time in September, you will receive a payment within the first week of November. If you will like to have a more detailed information, I'll suggest you to send an email to instructorsupport@udemy.com so you can have more information about your payment.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

Go to solution

So if a student purchased my course in August, although udemy yields the revenue a month later (which is shown on the interface), in September, I actually get to receive the amount on Payoneer on the first of October?

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @AhmedAlhall254 If there are enrollments from August, you will be receiving the amount on the first week of October. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!