Content accuracy

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content accuracy

Now I know there are a plethora of sources to use for any and all content categories. Which is all good and well, but this is also a perfect opportunity to make use of A.I. such as ChatGPT for content and information. 

4 Replies
FrankKane
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

ChatGPT is not known for its accuracy. I would not rely on it as a primary source, or you may be teaching people things it just made up.

Respectfully, I did not state that GPT is known for it's accuracy. Nor was the message to use ChatGPT as a main source.

If I could elaborate, 

ChatGPT (OpenAI.) is only an example. It's relyability is relative to the information given and requested. Keep in mind, it is a chatbot, thus has to be trained to provide more accurate feedback. My previous entry is only to encourage the use of A.I. Software for content ideas and/or information. Be that on which order to create a cerricilum vitae, how to make noodles or which social media platform is most vulgar. The cemantics are irrelavant.

Not to be repetative, but once again; ChatGPT is only an example(my personal preference as I haven't had it respond with incorrect information as of yet) and I am not recommending any software. 

FrankKane
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Sure, as an aid for idea generation and a starting point it is awesome. I wasn't clear on your point from your original post. Thanks for clarifying.

Thank you for commenting, with this I will here-forth improve my communicational skills and use a more direct approach to contextual examples and facts. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors