Courses Creation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Courses Creation

Hi I'm new here and I want to know about Course Creation. How can I create a Course and Also Can I teach a specific topic to Students?
3 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @FawadKhan172 Welcome to the instructor community! You are welcome to start the course journey, of course, you can select a specific topic for your course by checking the Marketplace Insight tool, you can first search the topic of a course to see what demand vs supply. 

To start the course creation process we have plenty of information to help you. Our minimum requirements for a course are that it contains at least 30 minutes of video content contained within at least 5 lectures.

Here are some great resources regarding course creation: 

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Eliana

Udemy Community Moderator 

Thanks for guiding.

Hi. I submitted my first course for review and I have received the following feedback Requires fixes: A/V Production - Quality image. I am not sure what I have to do before I resubmit the course for review. Can you give me more details, please? Thank you very much for your support! 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!