How do I attach documents to each section?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I attach documents to each section?

Go to solution

Good evening, colleagues!

How do I attach a document to my sections, so that they look like the "General CISSP link" in the attached screenshot below?

Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 8.03.07 PM.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @DrDavid Thanks for asking this question! You will have to add the files as an article with a brief description along you can add resources to the section. You can find more information here. 

ElianaC_0-1712933437070.png

If you encounter any issues during the process, please reach out to the support team.  To contact the team, please open the help center article here and click “Contact Us” on the right.

Eliana 

Udemy Support 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @DrDavid Thanks for asking this question! You will have to add the files as an article with a brief description along you can add resources to the section. You can find more information here. 

ElianaC_0-1712933437070.png

If you encounter any issues during the process, please reach out to the support team.  To contact the team, please open the help center article here and click “Contact Us” on the right.

Eliana 

Udemy Support 

Go to solution

BINGO! Thank you!!!!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!