Local Course vs Global Course

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Local Course vs Global Course

Go to solution

Is it necessary to know the most spoken languages in order to sell courses on Udemy? For example, I am creating a course in Azerbaijani language. And unfortunately, the course with the highest sales in Azerbaijani language has less than 2000 students. For example, the population of Azerbaijan is 10,000,000. If there are people who offer courses in such a less spoken language, I would like to hear their experiences. By the way, there are many courses in English related to the subject of the course I will open and there are a lot of students. There is no such course in Azerbaijan yet. I think I will be the first. Of course this is a plus for me ๐Ÿ™‚

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @AsgarMollayev

Great question! Let me bump up your post ๐Ÿ˜Š

It's exciting that you plan to create a course in Azerbaijani! While English dominates Udemy, creating content in less common languages can be an advantage, as you mentioned in your post. Especially, when you try to leverage this exclusivity in marketing. For example, by emphasizing the value of learning in Azerbaijani. 

I wish you a lovely weekend! Please let me know if you have any questions. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @AsgarMollayev

Great question! Let me bump up your post ๐Ÿ˜Š

It's exciting that you plan to create a course in Azerbaijani! While English dominates Udemy, creating content in less common languages can be an advantage, as you mentioned in your post. Especially, when you try to leverage this exclusivity in marketing. For example, by emphasizing the value of learning in Azerbaijani. 

I wish you a lovely weekend! Please let me know if you have any questions. 

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors