New Comer Challenge

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Comer Challenge

Hello everyone! 🙂 I'm Gayatri a new course creator from India. Excited to be here. I have a doubt regarding the calculation of 45 days for the new comer challenge. How can we find out the day in which we are? Which is the Day 1?

7 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Gayatri you should reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com they will be able to provide you further information about your account.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Thank you, Eliana. 

If I do the nlp and and a tefol course. Are they internationally recognized and how will get students and do you get a certificate at the end of the course.

Hi,

This maybe a dumb question, what is new comer challenge? I am interested in creating a course as well.

Thanks

Hello! Welcome to the community. If you publish your course within 45 days, you'll receive some perks like your course being featured for a certain time period, etc. This is New Comer challenge. Hope this helps.  

Thanks Gayatri

I have faced the same issue and Thanks God ,I have been saved by contacting instructorsupport@udemy.com and they guide me about all my questions. Smiley Happy  I will be very much relaxed now...

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!