Other platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Other platforms

Can I Use my course on other E-learning platforms? 

3 Replies

Hi @Jeff_Poul_ our marketplace model means that when you publish a course on our platform, you retain all the rights to your content. You simply grant us a license to host the course and make it available to our users and to advertise your course on our platform and on third-party services. You can also offer your course on other services, but we ask that your course is never offered for a lower price than on Udemy.

Hope this helps!

Hi MariaG,
when you say "we ask that your course is never offered for a lower price than on udemy" ...is the course is part of Udemy deals program, does that mean the price that Udemy will apply everytime for the deals or the price I have fixed when I launched the course ?
Thank you so much

Hey @TheA.S.I.D.776 , excellent question here! For this, it's best if you contact the policy team at policy@udemy.com so they can provide you with an explanation on how this part works!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!