Question about my subject

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Question about my subject

Hi there! I am Dicle from Turkey and I just graduated from university, my major was nursing. Until I find a job I would like to teach other nursing students about basic nursing classes. Can I get your opinions? I am thinking of teaching anatomy. If you come up with any other ideas I am welcome to take them. Thank you already.

Sincerely Dicle Göktaş.

2 Replies

Hi @Anonymous - The only suggestion I would make is to make sure you first determine how many course already exist in your specific topic area and then decide how you are going to be able to compete with perhaps dozens or hundreds of other courses that already exist. 

A common post that I see in this forum is someone who released a course and after a month they don't have many, if any, sales. Often it's because there are 100 courses already existing that cover the same topic and they never bothered to check this because spending a couple months creating a course.

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous, 

Congratulations on your graduation and welcome to our community 😊

I'm happy to hear you are thinking about publishing a course on Udemy. I encourage you to check out our marketplace insights-tool to learn more about your topic's demand. 

If you have additional questions, please let us know. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors