Suggested next steps?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggested next steps?

Greetings All!

Our team recently launched our first Udemy course, Journey into Your Values and Your Life: Discover Yourself with The Personal Creed Project. In our first three weeks nearly 200 learners from 40+ countries speaking 18 languages enrolled. We’re amazed, and have two questions at this point:

1) Are these unusual numbers?

2) What are some good next steps?

Yours with Thanks,

John Creger, founder

The Personal Creed Project

1 Reply
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @CreedTeam877

I hope you are doing well and welcome to the community 😊

It's great that you launched your first course recently and that you are already seeing enrollments. Congratulations! 👏 

To gain a comprehensive understanding of your performance metrics, I recommend checking out our marketplace insights tool. This tool will help you to understand more about your course's performance relative to your fellow instructors. You will need to scroll down a bit, and you will get directly to the conversion rate. The conversion rate is the percentage of students who enrolled in a course, within a certain topic, after visiting the landing page in the last three months. 

What's next... Did you know that we have many helpful resources in the community?

Thus, I recommend checking out our webinar Replay: 5 Things Every Instructor Should Do After Publishing and our Best Instructor Posts of All Time — Marketing

I hope this helps! If you have additional questions, please let us know. 

Please remember to keep us updated on how it goes 😊. We love hearing success stories! 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors