Video quality

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video quality

Hi, I just uploaded my test video but it got rejected and I was told it must be 720p. The confusing part is my system has 720p videos but when I go to the drop down menu on video quality on my laptop a Lenovo Ideapad 3 with Windows 11. It doesn't give me the option to choose 720p. I've been trying this for two days now so grateful for any wisdom on this.

Thanks

2 Replies

Hi 👋 @BairbreNiHA874 

I’m glad it was only a test video. I found an interesting blog with some resources to improve video quality. A few years ago I upgraded my equipment and that helped the video quality a lot. Noticed my iPhone camera is much better HD quality….people can see my wrinkles more. Here is that blog, and I hope info resonates with you to find a solution. 

@BairbreNiHA874 wrote: BeBallPlayers

Hi, I just uploaded my test video but it got rejected and I was told it must be 720p. The confusing part is my system has 720p videos but when I go to the drop down menu on video quality on my laptop a Lenovo Ideapad 3 with Windows 11. It doesn't give me the option to choose 720p. I've been trying this for two days now so grateful for any wisdom on this.

Thanks

Hello,

Have you used any app or video editing software to record your games? If not then I would like to suggest Xbox Game Bar app, you can change video quality in the settings app. Select settings > Apps > Video playback and under recording preferences, select high for the video quality drop menu. Another software is ActivePresenter, you can resize your video to 720p by selecting Export > Video > Medium 720p. 

Just try once with this solution may be this will helps you. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors