Wondershare DemoCreator for Udemy courses?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wondershare DemoCreator for Udemy courses?

Good morning,

Has anyone purchased and used with success Wondershare DemoCreator for Udemy courses?  I've seen quite a few instructors use Camtasia but at the moment the $299.00 price point isn't within my budget. 

I'm looking for software where I can present my slideshow along with recording myself on screen. From my understanding, we cannot have any watermarks on the course. 

Lastly, has anyone used Veed.IO before and had success in their published courses?

Thank you

7 Replies

Hello Laura, For your need, you can use either, Canva (pro) or/and Wondershare.

Canva pro can present my slideshow along with recording myself, but not my screen. I use Wondershare for that.

Marie Laure

Hi Marie,

Did you create the slideshow directly in Canva or load a file into a video presentation. I've used Canva for many designs but just now started to use the 'record yourself' option. 

Thanks

Hello, I use the slideshow option on Canva. I split into sections and subsections my videos. With graphic slides (from the Canva Pro library) to separate each video

I find Canva very useful. And the "record yourself" option is practical and the rendering professional.

(I have the pro version, I do not know if there is a watermark)

Wondershare can record your screen, and the software is more practical if you need to make cuts.

Hi Marie,

Thanks for the info, I will check this out today on Canva 🙂

I use Video 🙂

Canva.pngCanva_2.png

Hi !

I also recommend Canva. Although i did not use wondershare for udemy courses. But Canva also ha many good features, even in free version we can get many.

Thanks

Hi Deepika,

Did you end up having a watermark on your videos with the free version of Canva?

Thanks

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors