about the tax form

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about the tax form

hi 

i submitted my tax form twice but still telling me (demy has not received your tax documentation. The payout of your Udemy earnings will be suspended until a valid form is received

No Form) ?

I'm sure that i did everything correct but still not updated in my account ? does it take time ? 

Thank you 

1 Reply

Hello @OmarFouda746 

It's possible that there may be a delay in processing your tax form. Processing times can vary depending on the platform and the volume of submissions they receive. It's a good idea to check the specific guidelines and timelines provided by Udemy regarding tax form processing.

If you have submitted your tax form correctly and are confident in its accuracy, it's best to reach out to Udemy's support team directly for assistance. They will have access to your account details and can provide specific guidance and updates regarding your tax form submission.

To contact Udemy's support team, you can visit their help center or support page. Look for options to submit a support ticket, email them, or use any other contact method they provide. Be sure to provide them with relevant information such as your account details and the date of your tax form submission.

They will be able to investigate the issue further, provide updates on the status of your tax form, and assist you in resolving the matter.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors