what to do

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what to do

My name is Islam Kutaifáni, and I am a passionate individual who embraces challenges and finds joy in sharing knowledge. Despite facing the challenges of Friedrich Ataxia, a neuro disease that has caused disabilities in my muscles, I am determined to make a positive impact in the field of language learning.

I pursued my studies in English literature at the university and graduated like anyone else, but finding suitable employment proved to be difficult. However, my love for language and my determination to contribute led me to become a translator. I have previously worked as a freelancer, collaborating with organizations such as STARs.

Then I continued to work as a translator and the last work in translation for me was to translate the patient's registry guide for Friedrich Ataxia Research Alliance (FARA) into Arabic. Being a patient myself, supporting FARA's mission to find a cure for Friedrich Ataxia through clinical research is personally significant.

After that my fingers became so weak due to the my disease so, I left translations but I couldn’t still without job. I collaborated with my brother, I conceptualized engaging videos where I wrote the meanings of words and he provided the voice-over. These videos aimed to enhance the vocabulary skills of learners who wants to apply for international tests such as IELTS and help them achieve their language goals. But because of the job of my brother, he couldn’t do all videos for me.

Finally, I have heard from instegram about Udemy . I hoped before to teach but my circumstances prevent me although I taught refugees in WhatsApp group for 2 months. I loved this job a lot. But I didn’t know when to put my courses . So, I hope to be an instructor at Udemy.

Today,  Udemy asked to test a video and I uploaded one. But they said that Udemy doesn't accept videos that is made by AI. Q 

my voice is not clear because of the disease. I don't know what to do? 

1 Reply

what is this I don't understand fresh 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors