Introducing myself + notifications about new studets

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing myself + notifications about new studets

Hello, everyone!

I'm Elena, a new instructor, and I'm very excited for having published my first online course called 'The Endless Source of Motivation. Cultivating Creativity and Self-Expression'

My first question is: how do I know that the new student joined the course or left a review? Do I receive any notification or email? I haven't received anything by now.

The second is: does anyone want to receive a coupon to join the course for review and feedback?

Thank you! All the best!

1 Reply
Bessy
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @ElenaOsokina Welcome to our community, and congratulations on publishing your first course 🎉😊

You can edit the notification setting on your account and select the notifications you wish to receive, if you want to receive instructor email notifications like the Daily Q&A Digest, or the New Student & Review Daily Digest, make sure to check the box next to Helpful resources and important updates related to being an instructor on Udemy, as shown in the screenshot.

Bessy_0-1707680164930.png

Regarding the feedback on your course, you can take advantage of this post from one of our community champions Scott Duffy, who is providing constructive feedback.

Best regards,

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors