Request to show the price that we updated

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dear Sir/Miss,

I made the exam practice with my experience and expertise related to this topic "IECEx | CompEx Exam Preparation"Ex 001, 003, 004, 007 & 008".

This exam practice no one made before in udemy and we prepared & uploaded in udemy. I changed the prices approx 149 dollar but it is showing approx 8 dollar. My query is that it is not same as some one uploaded and they have the study material. 

our exam practices are different and unique. No one uploaded exam practice for students to "understand, help the exam and how you will conduct the exam".  

I am requesting to you please change the course fee as i did.

Warm Regard,

Edu Tech

3 Replies
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @EduTech School

I hope you are doing well. Happy to clarify this!

When opted into the Deals Program, our pricing system generates course-specific floors and sale price ranges according to each course’s actual sale data. If your course’s revenue is maximized at a higher price point (balancing conversion rate and paid price), over time, the system will move it toward that higher point. If the data suggests your revenue is better maximized at a lower point, then it will sell for a lower price.

Each sale is also a little different. A standing offer to get new users to sign up will have different price ranges for all courses than the global Black Friday sale, which will be different from a general sale in a specific country market, etc. So it’s likely that over time, you’ll see a variety of price points for your different courses depending on their performance, the particular market, and the particular sale. More information regarding the Deals Program is available in this Help Center article.

Please note that you may opt out of the Deals Program at any time. Instructors can still participate in the marketplace without opting into promotional agreements.

I hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reach out to our instructor support if you have more specific questions by clicking here and navigating to "Contact Us" on the right. 

thank for clarification and guide us

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

You are very welcome!😊

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors