How to edit stains and background sounds

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to edit stains and background sounds

Dear Udemy community, 

I want to improve visual details in some videos and also make background sound disappear, can anyone recommend me apps with simple solutions for this you have used yourself or has any other idea how I can fix it (maybe Udemy helps with this?). I really appreciate your help!! 

Warm greetings, 

Anika

2 Replies
Leonor C.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello @AnikaT 

Happy to help! This page has a lot of options for video editing and this programme can abosuletly help you out with the audio issues in your video such as white noise cancelation amongst other useful things.

Hope this helps! Let us know if you need anything else ot if you have any further questions.

Kindest regards,

Leonor

Udemy moderation team

@AnikaTMyMilestoneCard login wrote: 

Dear Udemy community, 

I want to improve visual details in some videos and also make background sound disappear, can anyone recommend me apps with simple solutions for this you have used yourself or has any other idea how I can fix it (maybe Udemy helps with this?). I really appreciate your help!! 

Warm greetings, 

Anika

Hello,

Improving the visual details of videos and removing background noise can be quite straightforward with the right tools. Here are some recommendations:

For Video Enhancement and Noise Removal:

Flixier offers online tools to enhance audio and remove background noise from videos with just a few clicks.
VEED.IO provides an AI-powered feature to automatically detect and remove noise, along with other video editing capabilities.
Kapwing is another cloud-based video editor that works directly in your web browser, suitable for mobile devices as well.

For Learning Video Editing:

Udemy has a variety of courses on video editing, ranging from beginner to advanced levels. You can find both free and paid courses that cover different aspects of video editing, including noise reduction and visual enhancement.

Apps for Mobile Devices:

There are several apps available for Android and iPhone that can help you reduce background noise in your videos. Some of the best ones include Audio Video Noise Reducer, Noise Reducer – Audio Enhancer, and Denoise. FX for Audio and Video.

These tools and courses should provide you with the means to improve your videos’ visual quality and remove unwanted background sounds effectively.

I hope the information may helps you. 

Best regards,

Yvonne Rhodes

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.
Top Liked Authors