Problems with PowerPoint generated video and audio

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with PowerPoint generated video and audio

i am getting ready to submit my first course to UDEMY. It is PowerPoint based. Each time I finish a slide show I check the audio and video and everything works fine. Then I use the Export to Video function to generate the MP4 file. When I then pull up the MP4 file and listened to it, it mostly works fine but I also get some stuttering, hiccups, glitches...whatever you might want to call them, in the audio occasionally. Has anyone else had this problem and found a resolution to it? They don't happen enough to totally ruin the presentation, but it does make it seem unprofessional.

1 Reply

Thomas,

At risk of over-answering your question and not answering it at all, I use the software OBS as the vehicle to capturing the slideshow. It converts the slides flawlessly and also can be set up to capture your image from a smartphone or any other camera. The general knowledge on Udemy is that courses with you on camera at least a part of the time are more popular than just slides. I introduce each section on camera, only a minute or two. You may want to add your image and do it with your first course. Good luck. 

Robert Brown, Ph.D.
Unique insights for personal & business success
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.
Top Liked Authors