Help me throught out this - Payment delay

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help me throught out this - Payment delay

One student purchased my course with a amount of Rs.399/-.In my revenue report it shows you got $1.7 revenue. But I didn't get any amount to my PayPal account, though my PayPal account is Active. Please guide me through this.

4 Replies
AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @Karpagavalli 

Please check in your revenue report. For some reasons, the revenue payout date for October shows as 9th October for all the instructors, and not the 7th. 

Screenshot (1).png

@AnupShukla wrote:

Hi @Karpagavalli 

Please check in your revenue report. For some reasons, the revenue payout date for October shows as 9th October for all the instructors, and not the 7th. 

Sir I have attached the screen shot .Please check and clarify me .In that the expected payment date is sept-7.So when the amount will be transferred to my account?

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Karpagavalli you'll need to reach out to the support team for your case at instructorsupport@udemy.com 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

ok thank you mam

@ElianaC wrote:

Hi @Karpagavalli you'll need to reach out to the support team for your case at instructorsupport@udemy.com 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!