How to watch my own course?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to watch my own course?

I cannot enter my own course.... I just want to watch some lectures. Ow and then to keep myself up to date about the exact words I am sharing with my students.

5 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Meindert1977, You can preview your course (published or unpublished) to see how they will appear to students. To preview your course as an instructor, please follow the steps below:

1. After navigating to the course, click Curriculum on the left-hand side.
  2. Click on Preview at the top right of the page and then Course Content on the course dashboard.
  3. Select the lecture you wish to review.

In case you have any more questions feel free to reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com they are the best equipped to answer any specific questions!

Eliana Cerna 

Udemy Community Team 

Hi Eliana. Thanks for your quick reply. Your solution would work on my computer. But I can't make it work on my smartphone. And especially ont his device I would like to preview my own course. 

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Meindert1977 In this case, the best thing to do is reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com they will be able to provide you with more details if this is supported or not from a mobile device. 

Hope this helps!

Okay I will reach out to that email address. Thanks. 

Just coincidentally figured it out by myself. It is in this instructors community. Go to my profile. There I can click on my courses and go to them directly. Super! 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors