Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pino
Storyteller Storyteller
Storyteller

Promo video: some context needed

Go to solution

Hi all,

What's the context in which the Promo Video is presented to a prospective student? I visited a lot of courses, but I see the free videos part of the courses, not the promo. To be sure I nailed mine I need to know in which context is presented: any pointers?

Thank you!

Pino

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Udemy profile - Camtasia 2020 Certified Voyager and Explorer - My LinkedIn - My Facebook
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi @Pino, this is exactly the place to find it! Some instructors decide not to create a promo video, which is why you only see their free previews (we always have at least 10 min of video content available for potential students). If the instructor has a promo video, however, students will see it first while previewing the course.

Hope this helps!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Pino
Storyteller Storyteller
Storyteller

Go to solution

Ok, I just found out by previewing my course: the promo video is positioned on top of the free videos.

@Udemy: any other place where it's shown?

~Pino

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Udemy profile - Camtasia 2020 Certified Voyager and Explorer - My LinkedIn - My Facebook

Go to solution

Hi @Pino, this is exactly the place to find it! Some instructors decide not to create a promo video, which is why you only see their free previews (we always have at least 10 min of video content available for potential students). If the instructor has a promo video, however, students will see it first while previewing the course.

Hope this helps!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team
Pino
Storyteller Storyteller
Storyteller

Go to solution

Thank you 🙂

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!