Verifying identity

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verifying identity

Hi,

I am trying to submit my course for review. I am required to verify my identity first. On Friday last week, I tried to verify using my ID. However, this did not work, as I now see this pop-up when I click the "Submit for Review" button on my course management page:

GrandmaLilly_0-1623842936284.png

Today, I retried the verification process but using my passport this time. I have also emailed verification@udemy.com to ensure that my account does not get deactivated. Has anyone experienced similar issues with verification? Is there anyone from Udemy that I can contact to try and sort it out? Thanks

3 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @GrandmaLilly sorry to hear you're having problems submitting your course for review.

The best way to get assistance with this is by reaching out to our Trust & Safety team and I can see that you've recently emailed them concerning account deactivation. It takes approximately 2 business days from the time you reached the team to get a response, as this may vary depending on the volume of tickets received, but you can feel free to bump the ticket by emailing policy@udemy.com too - I'm sure the team will get back to you as soon as possible!

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community

Thank you Bella, I have sent an email to policy@udemy.com

as well. I appreciate your assistance!

I had a tough time getting mine to go through also, so I know how you are feeling. I had to keep redoing it many times, till I emailed them.

Don't give up, you will reach there. All the best.   

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!