Udemy Identity Verification Request

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Udemy Identity Verification Request

Dear Udemy Community,

I hope this message finds you well. Recently, I received an email from Udemy's Trust and Safety team regarding an audit of instructor accounts. The email includes a link to complete the Instructor Identity Verification Process.

I have been teaching on Udemy for a long time.

--------------------------------------------------------

Updates 2-20-2024

I wanted to provide a quick update regarding my post. With the guidance and support from ElianaC, and I highly recommend following her advice if you encounter similar challenges.

Kindly

Edward

4 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @EdwardR Happy to help! Generally, when this occurs, you have time to respond to the email you received from Trust & Safety, I recommend you reply within that email with a description of the steps you must take to verify your account as these might differ depending on your instructor. 

Eliana 

Udemy Community Moderator 

Hi @Eliana Thank you for your quick and helpful response, I clicked the verification link from Udemy Trust & Safety [Withpersona...], completed all the required steps, and received a confirmation message: "Congratulations, you're done! Thank you for completing the process! Your submission will be reviewed within the next 2-3 days."

Do you recommend waiting or replying to that email?

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@EdwardR It would be helpful for you to reply to the email just to confirm that this process was successfully completed.

have replied to the email, Thank you @ElianaC for your guidance!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors