Udemy Identity Verification Request

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Udemy Identity Verification Request

Dear Udemy Community,

I hope this message finds you well. Recently, I received an email from Udemy's Trust and Safety team regarding an audit of instructor accounts. The email includes a link to complete the Instructor Identity Verification Process.

I have been teaching on Udemy for a long time.

--------------------------------------------------------

Updates 2-20-2024

I wanted to provide a quick update regarding my post. With the guidance and support from ElianaC, and I highly recommend following her advice if you encounter similar challenges.

Kindly

Edward

4 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @EdwardR Happy to help! Generally, when this occurs, you have time to respond to the email you received from Trust & Safety, I recommend you reply within that email with a description of the steps you must take to verify your account as these might differ depending on your instructor. 

Eliana 

Udemy Community Moderator 

Hi @Eliana Thank you for your quick and helpful response, I clicked the verification link from Udemy Trust & Safety [Withpersona...], completed all the required steps, and received a confirmation message: "Congratulations, you're done! Thank you for completing the process! Your submission will be reviewed within the next 2-3 days."

Do you recommend waiting or replying to that email?

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@EdwardR It would be helpful for you to reply to the email just to confirm that this process was successfully completed.

have replied to the email, Thank you @ElianaC for your guidance!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!