45 Day Challenge - New Course Creation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

45 Day Challenge - New Course Creation

I just started the 45 day challenge last night. It was definitely the inspiration I needed to click "create course" and now I am in draft mode. I have been preparing my course for a few days and already written many pages, but was not sure about starting the process until the 45 day challenge nudged me.

I have not received any emails about it yet - is this something that will still come? I had imagined that I would get a welcome email and potentially links to some of the articles in this forum.

Looking forward to publishing my first course and growing as an instructor!

3 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Garrett Loubser We are happy to hear you started this journey with the course creation process. To be able to have information about your account,  please reach out to our Instructor Support team and the team will provide you the details you need.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

I also got published recently, but do not see any intimation about the 45 Days challenge. I thought there was really something in it.

They sent a link in the comments, but that link does not open!

Thanks for the reply. I am very curious to hear Udemy supports response on this as I am also still waiting on feedback.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors