cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appreciate your feedback on my first Arabic video

Go to solution

Hi everyone,

Assalamu alaykum fellow Arabic speakers

I am currently preparing my first course on Udemy. I have sent a test video but that might take some time. In the meantime I would appreciate receiving your feedback on this sample video.
My course is a quick overview of Scrum for beginners

Thanks
Hany
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hello @HanyOmar ,,,

I wish you all the best in your first course, I am PMP, so I understand your topic very well 🙂

I will give you my opinion honeslty, the material is clear and your teaching style is good, but the sound quality is not good, I can hear the noise at the background .. I't better to get a good quality microphone or ensure your recording environment is quite. 

I wish you all the best and good luck.

Regards, 

Soha 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @HanyOmar, glad to hear you're currently preparing your first Udemy course and that you already sent your test video. Have you already received a response from our review team? 

I'm also bumping this post in hopes that your fellow instructors can help and provide their feedback on your video. 🙂

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

Go to solution

Hi

Yes, thanks, I did receive the reply from the review team re audio and video quality

Still hope that an Arabic-speaking instructor can provide feedback on the content and delivery

Hany 

Go to solution

Hello @HanyOmar ,,,

I wish you all the best in your first course, I am PMP, so I understand your topic very well 🙂

I will give you my opinion honeslty, the material is clear and your teaching style is good, but the sound quality is not good, I can hear the noise at the background .. I't better to get a good quality microphone or ensure your recording environment is quite. 

I wish you all the best and good luck.

Regards, 

Soha 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!