Cannot access Published Instructor Club after courses published

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access Published Instructor Club after courses published

Go to solution

Hello,

I've got approved recently for my first 2 courses, but I still cannot access the Published Instructor Club, could anyone help to check whether anything else I should apply for the permission? Or you can help to grant the access?

Thanks,

Xiaoqi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @XiaoqiZhao

Firstly, congratulations on publishing your first courses!

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble accessing the Published Instructor Club. I've looked into it on the backend and have now added you to the club. You should be able to access it by clicking on the "Published Instructor Club" icon at the top of the page.

If you have any further questions or if you're still experiencing difficulties accessing the club, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Have a nice day!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Go to solution

Thanks for your quick help, now I can access.

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @XiaoqiZhao

Firstly, congratulations on publishing your first courses!

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble accessing the Published Instructor Club. I've looked into it on the backend and have now added you to the club. You should be able to access it by clicking on the "Published Instructor Club" icon at the top of the page.

If you have any further questions or if you're still experiencing difficulties accessing the club, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Have a nice day!

Go to solution

Thanks Marina, may you have a nice day too!

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @XiaoqiZhao

You are very welcome! 🙌

Wish you a great day too and enjoy your time in our Published Instructor Club.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors