Convert Practice Test to Quiz or Bulk Upload Quiz?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Convert Practice Test to Quiz or Bulk Upload Quiz?

Hi Fellow Udemy authors,

I am starting out with my course. I have created a csv file with multi-choice questions and I am able to add these as practice tests using the bulk upload tool. However, I would like the questions to be quizzes at the end of each section instead of 1 (or max 2) practice test at the end. The system tells me I cant add more than 2 practice tests.

Does anyone know how to:

1) Convert practice tests to quizzes?

2) Use the bulk upload tool to create quizzes?

3) Get around the 2 practice test limit?

The manual creation of quiz questions is very time consuming. Especially when I have everything ready in a csv file.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @MatterESP32 Thanks for your question. Currently, you can only add 2 practice tests to a course. Unfortunately, we don't have a feature to change the practice test to a multi-choice quiz. I understand the manual creation process for a quiz is time-consuming, please know that we have shared this feedback with our product team and if there is any workaround implemented we will let you know. You can learn more about practice tests here. 

Eliana 

Udemy Community Moderator 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors