Coupons Payment

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coupons Payment

Hi

I have a PhD in mathematics, however despite this I cannot understand Udemy coupons. For a simple example a student just purchased my course using the promotion link I sent to the class. The coupon was $14.99 and 97% of that is $14.54, however I only received $10.74 which seems to make no sense.

I contacted support about similar issues and am still waiting. They initially sent a vague answer which is impossible to understand. All I want to know is exactly how $10.74 was computed. Now if $10.74 is 97% of something then that means the student actually paid: $11.07216494845.

Where did this number come from? I assume this means 14.99 = 11.07216494845?

Does anyone have any idea since this is the first time I haven't received a clear answer from support? I have other examples but I just wanted to keep it simple.

Thanks!

Ron

3 Replies

To see exactly how that was calculated go to:

Performances --> Overview, then click Revenue Report which is below the chart, then click on the concerned period (for example: March 2024), and you will see for each payment how much taxes, transaction fees and share revenue are. 

Oh, didn't know that. I'll check that out.

You joined udemy deals which will make your course price down to 12$ so you accepted 10$

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!