Course Review Process

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Course Review Process

Hello! I have finished creating my first course. I submitted the course for review. The next day I got my Instructor Verification email. But now I am confused whether I have to submit the course again. It's been more than a week and I haven't got any update on the course review status. I am really confused about what I am missing. I followed all the guidelines and prepared & submitted my course accordingly. Do I need to submit my course again for review (since I have already submitted it before receiving Instructor verification)?

Thank you for the help.

5 Replies
Bessy
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @AndrilaHoss397 Happy Sunday! 😊

I’m sorry for any confusion caused.  If the account is already verified, you can now submit the course for review. You can also check the status, if it’s in "draft" mode, it means the course has not been submitted for review yet. 

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,

Thank you so much. I submitted it for review afterwards and the course is published now.

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Congratulations on your published course! @AndrilaHoss397 

Thank you for the clarification. If the account is already verified, you can proceed to submit the course for review. You can check the status; if it's in "draft" mode, it indicates that the course has not been submitted for review yet.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.

I had another query. I'm considering publishing the same course that I have on Udemy on my website. I want to make sure that publishing the course on my website aligns with Udemy's policies.

Thank you in advance.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors